- 2015 Review of Economic Studies May meetings hosted by CSEF
The May Meetings have been held annually since 1989. Seven of the most promising graduating doctoral students in economics and finance in the world are selected evry year to present their research to audiences in Europe.
- CSEF-CIM-UCL Conference "Macroeconomics after the Great Recession", June 15-16, 2015
Jointly organized with the Center for International Macroeconomics (Northwestern University) and University College London (UCL)
- 2nd Conference on “Bank performance, financial stability and the real economy”, 22 June 2015
Held in Anacapri with the sponsorship of the Unicredit and Universities Foundation.
- 11th CSEF-IGIER Symposium on Economics and Institutions, 23-26 June 2015
Villa Orlandi in Anacapri hosted the annual symposium jointly organized with the IGIER-University of Bocconi.
- XXIV European Workshop on General Equilibrium Theory, June 29 - July 1, 2015
- CSEF-EIEF-SITE Conference on Finance and Labor, 28-30 August 2015
The event will be held at the Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), in Rome.
- Workshop on Economic Discrimination - 1-2 September 2015
The workshop brings together leading scholars and young researchers interested in the economics of discrimination in its various forms (e.g. race, ethnicity, gender, age) and in different contexts (e.g. among consumers, employees, public officials).
- 2015 Prize in memoriam of Etta Chiuri
The prize will be awarded during the XXVII SIEP Annual Meeting, to be held at the University of Ferrara on 24-25 September 2015.
Forthcoming seminars & events
Workshop on Economics of Discrimination Naples - Conference Center Via Partenope 36
CSEF Seminar - TBA tba
To be defined
Recent & forthcoming publications
Wealth Shocks, Unemployment Shocks and Consumption in the Wake of the Great Recession , Journal of Monetary Economics, 2015, 72, May, pp. 21–41
The Consumption and Wealth Effects of an Unanticipated Change in Lifetime Resources , Forthcoming in Management Science
Regulating Prostitution: an Health Risk Approach , Journal of Public Economics, 2015, vol. 121, pp. 14-31